Wednesday 5 October 2011

Sorry. . . .


I know my word and my attitude make you hurt and cry. . . It hurt You lots even through I apologies for seeking forgiveness from you. . .It very hard for you to believe that I really wanna Say Sorry to you. . . . 


But let me says without hope and agenda, Just because i think we still friend even we was friend. . . Because friend always tell the truth. . .To me YOU ARE PERFECT. . .


I'm sorry about word I'm saying to you, I'm sorry about title I'm give it to You, I'm sorry about my stupid joke to You, I think we to close till i forget you have heart too, But I wanna You know that I regret about what i done what i do

I wait till you ready. .. . . .
I will apologize to you how long it takes. . . .
Because I want my friend back. . . . 
Sorry cause not understanding You
& Sorry coz I start the fight. . . .

Aku keluarkan sekotak rokok jenama Dunhill warna merah dan kuning keemasan dari dalam laci. . .Aku nyalakan dan aku hisap, aku cuba bertenang. . .Kata orang  rokok nie terapi yang baik. . .Usaha aku 3 bulan kebelakangan ini kini membuahkan kegagalan. . . .

4 comments:

  1. homaigod....suwittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt sangat2!Lau John dedicate kat daus, konfem Daus x marah agi dah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sahabatku John.. org yg matang adalah org yg mampu memikul bertanggungjawab di atas segala kesilapan yg dilakukannya..
    hadapi konflik dgn matang.. ko akan belajar erti hidup yg lebih bernilai..

    ReplyDelete
  3. mesti kawan hang nie special kan ..hak hak hak
    semoga korang berbaik semula macam dahulu kala ..hahaha *macam aku tau jer .. klu x leh jugak ..Nu'man kat ader ..aku pon best aper ..hahaha

    *maaf komen bahasa melayu..x ikut tema english entry ang ..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. rase macang cang... mintok rokok sbatang

    ReplyDelete